Drying of wood tubeless.
Tubeless drying of wood is carried out using a specially designed infrared dryer (infrared heaters) Flexijet. Tubeless technology of wood drying – a technology quality, speed and lower cost of dehumidification of wood of different breeds and grades.
Tubeless drying of wood is carried out using a specially designed infrared dryer (infrared heaters) Flexijet. Technology tubeless lumber drying is a technology quality, speed and lower cost of dehumidification of wood of different breeds and grades.
Infrared dryer for wood is a set of special thermo cassettes with 1.5 mm thickness., made from infrared film.
In order drying the thermosetting tapes are located in the stacks prepared for drying lumber in a certain sequence. The tape must be correctly constructed – in boning, smooth side up. Not allowed direct contact of the heating side of the cassette with the Board. Drying occurs by heating wood infrared rays. With this method of drying does not require a coolant as in conventional convection dryers. So there is no need to maintain its precise parameters, ventilation and sophisticated automation.
With a stack of lumber for drying wood is shielded by the shell. Shell piles consists of polystyrene insulation underneath the stack and at its upper part and reflective fence covering the stack on the perimeter.
Lumber drying can be performed outdoors (preferably under a shelter) and indoors.
The infrared dryer operates at a temperature of +50°…+70° C, that is soft and gentle. The user through the thermostat itself controls the mode of drying.
The drying time of the wood depends on the initial moisture content of the lumber, species of wood and ranges from 3 to 7 days to 8%. The maximum installed power of 3.3 kW/m3. Consumption of electricity for the entire period of drying of 1m3 of timber will be from 200 to 400 kWh.
– drying does not lead to warping and the occurrence of internal stresses in the wood,
– mobility – the weight of one cartridge no more than 5.7 kg. the Whole set of the dryer easily fits in the trunk of a passenger car,
– mobility. Arrange dried in any convenient location. You can dry any amount of lumber from one Board to the stacks a significant amount,
– Assembly of the dryer is less than 1 day, the quality of drying of the forest satisfies the most stringent requirements
– easy to use
– the dryer is completely Autonomous. Not required to constantly monitor the drying process,
– not required ventilation and complex automation,
– does not require a coolant as in conventional convection dryers. So there is no need in ventilation and sophisticated automation,
– drying of lumber can be conducted either outdoors (preferably under a shelter) and indoors.
– control system for the dryer forest with infrared tubeless tape is so simple that eliminates human error and minimizes the human factor influence on the process of drying,
– efficiency dryers for boards: for the complete drying of 1 cubic meter of wood requires 200-400 kWh,
– efficiency comparable with the production of bulky chamber dryers,
– affordable price, much less than the oven.
The dryer has a simple and reliable device: the body thickness of only 1.5 mm is film radiant infrared heater.
The standard dryer has the following characteristics:
|Power consumption:||300 – 400 W/m2;|
|Package contents:||The cassette has a sealed connector for connecting the supply wiring;
Protective thermal switch is configured to automatically power off when the temperature reaches 90°C;
|Size:||1230 x 650 x 1.5 mm. it is Possible to manufacture dryers of any not of standard size;|
|Temperature:||Magazine of dark color fitted with one bimetallic thermal switch 90°C with a hysteresis of 10°C to prevent overheating;|
|DOP. information:||without cable wiring;
The number of cassettes is calculated on the basis of tasks and is approximately 9 PCs cassette dark color and 3, the control cassette on the cube;
|Mass:||1 cassette – 7 kg;
12 cassettes (set for drying 1 m3 of wood) – 84 kg.
12 magazines + wiring+shield in the crate – 130 kg;
Note: the description of technology for example infrared dryers (infrared heaters) Flexijet.