Disposal of waste of 1-4 hazard class
Disposal of waste of 1-4 hazard class.
Toxic waste of 1-4 class of danger burning at the temperature 1000 °C in a continuous rotary kiln. The resulting volatile substances is heated up to 1200 °C and treated with plasma at a temperature over 1400° C to complete the decomposition into simple gases.
Schematic diagram of waste disposal
Description of the mobile complex for thermal destruction of 50/150
Disposal of waste 1 – 4 classes of hazard are in a single universal complex for thermal destruction of liquid and solid hazardous waste 1 – 4 classes of danger.
Thermal disinfection is carried out by pyrolysis of hazardous waste at temperatures up to 1000 OS, afterburning of gaseous products of oxidative pyrolysis at a temperature below 1200 °C, plasma ionization of air supplied to the high temperature zone of the afterburning of exhaust gases, waste gases produced after the plasma-chemical decomposition.
The complex is made in 2 versions:
– mobile (mobile).
Types neutralize waste with the use of complexes of high-temperature breakdown:
– liquid waste of the electric power industry, namely, transformer oil,
– fertilizers, pesticides, agrochemicals, herbicides, other poisons, for the destruction of plants, insects (including overdue and forbidden to use fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and other agricultural chemicals in any form, including Packed and somavamsis),
– waste chemical and polymer industry (including the drain oil residues, soil polluted by oil products and other hazardous organic toxicants, persistent organic pollutants – sovtol, the sovol,etc.)
– organic compounds containing chlorine, fluorine, arsenic, sulfur, heavy metals,
– waste oil and petrochemical industry,
– oil sludge, in particular contaminated with heavy metals,
– wastes of hospitals, expired drugs.
The output is bottom ash, which corresponds to the 4th class of hazard and can be used in the production of construction materials or the reclamation of soils, as well as ordinary gases emitted into the atmosphere with concentrations below MPC.
– toxic waste burn at a temperature of 1000 °C in a continuous rotary kiln. The resulting volatile substances is heated up to 1200 °C and treated with plasma at a temperature over 1400 °C to complete the decomposition into simple gases
– in a multistage system of gas purification waste gases are rapidly cooled with a special solution to prevent re-formation of toxic substances and removal of such elements as chlorine, sulfur, etc., after which the gases are finally purified in a coal filter. The result is a multi-stage purification in the exhaust no emissions of dangerous substances, including dioxins and furans,
– in the process of waste treatment unit monitoring allows real-time to detect toxic substances and to adjust or stop the process,
– complexes equipped with all the necessary analytical equipment,
– technological equipment provides round-the-clock work.
Concept of waste disposal:
|Name index||Ed. izm.||The value|
|Performance on hard types of low-calorie waste (e.g. pesticides)||kg/HR||100 – 500|
|The installed electric capacity||kW||Not more than 18|
|Consumption of diesel fuel||kg/HR||Not more than 50|
|The emission of flue gases into the atmosphere||Nm3/h||4000-5000|
|Content in the exhaust gases:||No more|
|– dioxins and furans||ng/Nm3 (DE)||0,1|
The use of mobile systems:
Disposal of hazardous waste directly at their location:
– the destruction of the unauthorized dumps
– the destruction of pesticides and agrochemicals in rural areas,
– the destruction of necessarily and spill of oil in emergency
– the destruction and disposal of electro transformer.
The use of fixed facilities:
The establishment of centers specializing in recycling specific types of hazardous waste:
– polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs),
– waste oil and gas processing,
– waste of medical institutions,
– waste of pharmaceutical industries.
Description of the mobile complex for thermal destruction of 50/150:
Mobile complex for thermal destruction (MKTO-50/150) waste represents a universal complex for thermal destruction of liquid and solid hazardous waste I-IV class of danger.
The complex includes cell renderers to waste disposal, allowing for comminution (crushing) of the waste size that provides the most complete thermal disposal. Due to this, expanding the range of delaborated waste, for example, there is a possibility of thermal destruction of elements of building structures (masonry, plaster) that are contaminated with hazardous chemicals.
MKTO-50/150 is a universal technology platform, which includes three modules, housed in two containers (#1 and # 2), installed on the chassis of the trailer for easy transportation and mobility.
The container 1 mounted 2 module: number 1 – unloaders and pre-treatment of liquid waste, No. 2 – unloaders and preparation for disposal of solid waste.
The container 2 is mounted, the module prepared by the neutralization of liquid and solid wastes, comprising:
technology block flow of liquid and solid wastes on the operation of neutralization,
– process unit of the neutralization liquid and solid waste,
technology block four-stage flue gas cleaning.
All modules designed and equipped with complete sets of piping and stop – regulating valves, pumping equipment, complete sets of electrical equipment and lighting, Instrumentation and controls equipment, control of working zone air system, ventilation, fire alarm and fire fighting systems.
Autonomous power complex MKTO-50/150 is supplied from two power sources, the main diesel power station the HELL-100P-T400 1РП capacity of 100 kW, and standby diesel power station the HELL-100P – T400 2РП power of 100 kW. Characteristics mains supply TN-C-S. Switching between the diesel power plants are carried out in automatic mode, the control function performs rack automatic transfer switch, mounted on the backup diesel power station the HELL-100P-T400 2РП. Just allow the power from the source at the location.
This complex is applied directly at the specialized storage of hazardous waste. Management of technological processes and control of parameters of technological processes is carried out by service personnel (six people per shift) with the help of Instrumentation equipment.
Equipment of the complex allows to use automation to control the parameters of all processes, makes the process of waste disposal on MKTO 50/150 as safe as possible for staff.
The complex is equipped with monitoring unit of the waste gases.
The design of the complex provides transportation to locations on the automobile roads, Railways and waterways Maritime transport and air transport in accordance with goods transportation regulations.
Note: the description of technology on the example of the mobile complex for thermal destruction of MKTO-50/150.