The device for heating greenhouses in automatic mode with enhanced security.
Device for heating of greenhouses and other premises presented in the form of catalytic heater (WHC) – gas heater operating on natural gas or LPG. Supply of pure heated air is directly into the room. The WHC includes the catalytic filter, which provides highly effective cleaning of the hot air from harmful substances – products of fuel combustion.
To buy the product
Device for heating of greenhouses and other premises presented in the form of catalytic heater (WHC) – gas heater operating on natural gas or LPG. Supply of pure heated air is directly into the room.
KVN consists of two independent units:
– gas heater for direct heating of commercially available certified product,
– block the catalytic filter is a passive nozzle on the heater, does not affect the gas supply system, electricity, not making changes in the system automation and control. Provides highly effective cleaning of the hot air from harmful substances – products of burning fuel.
– automatic maintenance of temperature in a heated room,
– enhanced security due to dual valve
– the heater operates automatically,
– does not require constant presence of the operator,
– safety system provides automatic shutdown of gas supply in case of: the termination of the supply of air to the burner, the gas pressure drop at the inlet of the heater is below 0.8 kPa, the flame failure, voltage power supply,
– the possibility of operation of the heater in two modes: mode of ventilation and a mode of heating,
– the presence of light signaling during operation of the heater.
– Autonomous heating of greenhouses, livestock farms, storage facilities, hangars, production and support facilities,
– use as a basic element for local heating of residential buildings and industrial structures.
|Nominal capacity, kW||80|
|Natural gas, Nm3/hour||8,2|
|Connecting the gas pressure, kPa||2,0|
|Productivity by air, m3/hour||5 000|
|Nominal power consumption, W, not more||400|
|Supply voltage, 50 Hz, V||380|
|Overall dimensions (length x diameter), mm||1 150 x 400 x 576|
* the concentration of harmful substances released during the work of the WHC–1 “Ekokat” significantly below MPC (maximum permissible concentrations)
|KVN||The thermal energy from CHP||Heat gun on diesel fuel|
|500 – 600 actual costs)||1 600||2 000|
* in thousands of rubles
** operating results of greenhouse agriculture in Novosibirsk with the volume of heated greenhouses 22 500 m3 (Novosibirsk).