Concrete pumps, concrete pumps, placing booms, stationary hydraulic work concrete specifications small cost operator mini spare parts BU supply linear shipping change to order the video with your own hands repair jobs cost selling price to purchase the rental services fill length mix KAMAZ avito in Russia, the Moscow region the driver of ABN machinist
Concrete pumps, concrete pumps, placing booms, concrete pumps – mixers.
The truck is designed to receive fresh concrete from specialized concrete tools and supply it to the horizontal and vertical directions to the place of installation. Stationary concrete pump high pressure is effectively applied on construction sites with a large volume of concrete works: construction of tall buildings and structures, monolithic construction.
The truck series “TZA” and “TZA-LIEBHERR”, their advantages, technical characteristics
Stationary concrete pump BN 70D, its benefits, technical characteristics
Autonomous distribution arrow SABR-1, its design features, benefits, specifications
Concrete pump-mixer ANS-29, its benefits, technical characteristics
The truck series “TZA” and “TZA-LIEBHERR”:
The truck is designed to receive a freshly prepared concrete mix concrete from specialized vehicles and supply it to the horizontal and vertical directions to the place of installation.
Widely used in the field of services for the laying of concrete: in the construction of high-rise buildings of reinforced concrete, bridges, mines, etc.
Modern range of concrete pumps series “TZA” and “TZA-LIEBHERR” includes autoconcrete pumps with discharge of the concrete mix distribution arrows from 21 to 47 meters.
The basic chassis serve as modern models of KAMAZ chassis of sufficient capacity. Drive truck – hydraulic. The power produced from the engine base chassis.
Conventionally the concrete pumps are divided into two series:
– “TZA” – a truck with control shafts short length 21, 32 meters. Own development Tuimazy plant of avtomalinovka.
– “TZA-LIEBHERR” – concrete pumps with distribution arrows of great length 37, 42, 47 meters. Joint production Tuimazinsky plant automobotu with “LIEBHERR” (Germany). The truck “TZA-LIEBHERR” is equipped with technological equipment of the company “LIEBHERR”.
The advantages of series “TZA” and “TZA-LIEBHERR”:
– safe and comfortable handling, thanks to the wireless proportional remote radio control, combined with back-up remote control with a cable length of 50 m,
– compact boom length in transport position,
– optimal working area
– the truck is equipped with a station emergency folding boom,
– operated in any climatic conditions at temperatures from – 5 to + 40 C.,
– basic chassis serve as modern models of KAMAZ chassis of sufficient capacity,
– drive truck – hydraulic,
– good maneuverability allows you to confidently move in the cramped conditions of construction sites and urban developments,
– concrete placement booms arrow provides supply of concrete to a height of from 21 to 47 meters or a stationary hose to a height of 150 meters,
– special swivel device ensures the rotation of the boom to the desired angle driven by a hydraulic motor,
– concrete provides a smooth and continuous supply of concrete mixture,
– spacious hopper with a mixing device has a convenient streamlined shape that allows for efficient clean up “dead” zone of mixing,
– hydraulic outriggers on both sides of the machine ensures excellent stability, stable and safe operation of the concrete pump at any construction site with tilt angle up to 3 degrees.
Technical characteristics of the concrete pumps of the series “TZA” and “TZA-LIEBHERR”:
|A series of “ТZА”||A series of “ТZА-LIEBHERR”|
|ABN 21||ABN 32||ABN-37||ABN-42||ABN-47|
|Performance (maximum technical output from betonoraspredelitelnye), cu. m/hour||90||90||125||140||140|
|Maximum delivery concrete mix from the ground level, m||21||32||37||42||47|
|The number of boom sections||3||4||4||4||5|
|The diameter of the hose (inner), mm||125|
|Height of loading, mm||1450||1450||1450||1450||1400|
|The rotation angle of the concrete placement booms of the boom, deg:|
|– in the vertical plane (root section)||90||90||96||100||96|
|– in the horizontal plane||355||380||370||370||365|
|Pressure (max.) at concrete the concrete mix developed the piston on the outlet of the distribution device, MPa||7,5||7,5||9,5||8||11,9|
|The maximum aggregate size, mm||40||50|
|The mass of technological equipment, kg||9750||15000||17000||21775||28100|
|The total weight of the autoconcrete pump, kg||25200||25200||25400||33960||38930|
|Distribution of full weight on axes, kg|
|– front axle||6200||6200||9450||13400||14440|
|– rear axle||19000||19000||15930||20560||23950|
|The volume of the feed hopper, cubic meters||0,7||0,7||0,6||0,6||0,6|
– The mobility of the pumped concrete mix – 6…12 cm;
– 1MPa pressure provides a flow of concrete mixture depending on its mobility on the straight hose at a distance: horizontal – 30…60 m., vertical – 8…13 m.
Stationary concrete pump BN 70D:
Stationary concrete pump high pressure BN 70D is effectively used on construction sites with a large volume of concrete works: construction of tall buildings and structures, monolithic construction.
Stationary concrete pumps are not a vehicle, they are able to move only within the construction site.
The advantages of concrete pump BN 70D:
– capacity – 70 cubic meters/hour,
– main drive system is equipped with a direct-flow hydraulics in a closed circuit,
high pressure allows you to successfully transport the concrete great distances – horizontally to 600 m, vertical – up to 130 m.,
– a flip cover gives free access to all systems of the concrete pump maintenance and repair,
– hopper is provided with a mixing device,
– high pressure concrete – 11 MPa.
Specifications of concrete pump BN 70D:
|Productivity (maximum) technical on the exit betonoraspredelitelnye, cu. m/hour||70|
|Drive type||Hydromechanical diesel engine D-260 or “DEUTZ”|
|The mobility of the pumped concrete mix (sediment standard cone), cm||6…12|
|Installed power, kW, not more||124|
|The diameter of the hose (inner), mm||123|
|Height of loading, mm||1400|
|The volume of the feed hopper, cubic meters||0,7|
|Constructive weight, kg||5000|
|Pressure (maximum) on concrete concrete mix developed the piston on the outlet of the distribution device, MPa||11|
|The maximum aggregate size, mm||50|
|Overall dimensions, mm||6200х2300х1930|
Autonomous distribution arrow SABR-1:
Autonomous distribution SABR arrow-1 is designed for quick and economical conveying of concrete in wall and ceiling formwork in the construction of high-rise buildings, bridges, where required vertical movement at a great distance.
Autonomous concrete placement booms boom works in conjunction with auto concrete pumps or stationary concrete pumps with high performance (bn–70Д), creating the ideal system for stacking of concrete mixture.
At the initial stage of construction independently standing boom supporting column is used for concreting of the Foundation slab and the first floor. Next, the lift up is performed by means of a hydraulic lifting device via a frame or mine ceiling. On objects with large areas of concrete distribution boom can be quickly remounted from one support column to another.
The design features a standalone distribution boom SABR-1:
– depending on construction needs of the distribution boom can be mounted on the support pillars 6 m, 10 m, or combined up to 16 meters. Support columns are easily and quickly assembled using bolts;
– hydraulic device that provides lift distribution boom;
– distribution boom is equipped with a delivery line, which “grow” with the arrow;
– convenient and safe access to the work site provides a staircase located on the support pillars;
– distribution boom is equipped with imported hydraulic elements, is driven hydraulically;
– control functions of the distribution boom and the lifting device is controlled with a cable remote control.
The benefits of automated distribution boom SABR-1:
– increase the distance of delivery of concrete,
– easy transportation and installation,
distribution boom is equipped with a delivery line, which “grow” along with an arrow
– convenient and safe access to the work site provides a staircase located on the support pillars,
– increase productivity,
– control functions of the distribution boom and the lifting device is controlled with a cable remote control,
distribution boom offline operated in any climatic conditions at temperatures from – 5 to + 40 C.
Technical characteristics of the Autonomous distribution boom SABR-1:
|Performance (peak) at the output of betonoraspredelitelnye concrete pump with the mobility of the concrete mix 6-12 cm and particle size of the filler mixture is not more than 50 mm, m3/h||70|
|Power consumption of the electric motor of hydraulic power unit, kW||11|
|The diameter of the hose (inner) wall thickness (minimum), mm||125 x 4|
|Maximum height of concrete mix submission with the full build from zero, m||37|
|Maximum altitude of delivery of concrete during the installation of the columns in the intermediate floors of the building from the ground level (without heel support), m,||100|
|Maximum boom, m||18|
|Maximum allowable pressure of concrete mix on the wall of the hose, MPa||11|
|The height of the main column, m||10|
|The additional height of the column, m||6|
|Drive oil station||Electric, 380 V|
|The angle of rotation, deg|
|– in the vertical plane||90|
|– in the horizontal plane||355|
|Full constructive weight, kg||10500|
|Overall dimensions (when mounted on the heel support and the folded sections of the shafts), mm||10000 x 2600 x 20000|
Concrete pump-mixer ANS-29:
Concrete pump–mixer ABS-29 – multi-purpose machine effectively combining several functions: transportation and supply of concrete mix to the place of installation on the construction site to the desired height and length, operation of truck-mounted concrete pump or mixer truck. Supply of concrete mix is the distribution boom, it is possible to supply fixed hose.
Concrete pump–mixer ABS-29 used in the construction of structures of monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete.
The machine is equipped with mixing drum capacity 8 m3, pumping unit capacity of 50 m3/h and strelovym equipment to a height of 29 meters. Technological equipment is mounted on chassis KAMAZ-65201 ecological class Euro-3.
Normal operation from -20 °C to + 40 °C. When the concrete pump is a universal machine operated at an air temperature of – 5 °C to + 40 °C.
The advantages of truck-mounted concrete pump-mixer of ABNS-29:
– versatility, use one car instead of two, which significantly reduces costs
– compact design (use distributive arrow of type “Z”) allows you to use the car in cramped conditions
– high profitability when working on small objects
– ability to take and pumping concrete is not only from my own mixer, and other mixers,
– rational arrangement of the boom sections on the mixer ensures the stability and safety of the mixer when driving under load
– outriggers convenient and compact design is equipped with latches to ensure a stable position of the machine in operation,
drive mechanisms is carried out from the chassis engine through PTO to provide high performance and versatility of use,
– the pumping group is equipped with an automatic lubrication system of the piston pump, and has a special “point” of the grease, conveniently located for maintenance,
– grate the admissions funnel equipped with a vibrator, which helps to improve the passage of concrete mix
– mixing drum and paddle system made of wear-resistant steel, the blades have extra protection against wear,
– discharge tray is equipped with additional folding tray, which greatly increases the length of the tray and facilitates the work of operator
– control functions of the concrete pump is controlled by one driver-operator with a proportional radio remote control, and also provides a reserve proportional remote control with cable.
Technical characteristics of truck-mounted concrete pump-mixer of ABNS-29:
|Performance (max) technical output of the distribution device, m3/h, not less||50|
|Power installed, kW||125|
|Pressure (max) on the concrete mix developed by the concrete piston at the outlet of the distribution device, MPa||5|
|Maximum delivery concrete mix from the ground level, m||28,4|
|Boom length, m||24|
|The maximum angle of rotation is horizontal, degree||370|
|The number of boom sections||4|
|Type folding boom||Z|
|The maximum height of unfolding, m||6,43|
|The volume of hopper m3||0,4|
|Height of loading, mm||1450|
|The diameter of the hose (inner), mm||125|
|The useful capacity of the mixing drum, m3||8|
|Geometric volume of mixing drum, m3||14|
|Tank capacity for water, l||600|
|technology equipment||12 150|
|– complete||41 050|
|The distribution of loads from the total mass of the autoconcrete pump, kg:|
|– front axle||15 000|
|– on rear bogie||26 050|
|Overall dimensions (length x width x height), mm||10100х2500х4000|
Note: the description of technology in example: concrete pump BN 70D, distribution boom SABR-1, concrete pump mixer of ABNS-29 etc. the production Tuimazinsky plant automobotu