Composite fencing – building structure made from reinforced polymer composite materials such as fiberglass.
Composite fencing – building structure made from reinforced polymer composite materials, for example, from fiberglass.
They are used as railings for fencing of bridge structures, balconies, construction and industrial sites, roads, etc.
– durability. Lifespan at least 30 years,
– light weight compared to reinforced concrete, metal fences,
– low cost,
– high durability and reliability
– quick and easy installation,
– easy replacement of structural elements, made in a unified
– high corrosion resistance,
– high maintainability,
– low operating costs
– they are easy to store and transport,
– elektrobezopasen unlike metal fencing,
– variety of shapes, colors,etc.
– attractive appearance.
Note: © Photo