Chlorella is a feed Supplement for animals and fish.
Chlorella is an amazing algae. Is an active producer of biomass with a large percentage of complete protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc. in Total more than 650 substances in concentrations far exceeding their content in traditional food products: meat, milk, vegetables and fruits. Used as a feed additive for fish and other animals.
Chlorella is a genus of unicellular green algae belonging to the Chlorophyta. Has a spherical shape, from 2 to 10 microns, do not have flagella. The chloroplasts of Chlorella contain chlorophyll-a and chlorophyll-b. For the process of photosynthesis Chlorella requires only water, dioxide of carbon, light, and small amounts of minerals for reproduction.
Chlorella is an amazing algae that has no analogues in the animal world. Is an active producer of biomass with a large percentage of complete protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc. in Total more than 650 substances in concentrations far exceeding their content in traditional food products: meat, milk, vegetables and fruits. Used as a feed additive for fish and other animals.
Chlorella – a unique natural and ecologically pure feed additive for all species: pigs, cattle, chickens, birds, rabbits, cats, dogs, silkworm, etc.
Its nutritive value of this Alga is not inferior to meat.
Chlorella allows you to quickly get rid of a number of diseases, a simple feeding her animals, without resorting to individual treatment.
In the Chlorella contains large amounts of chlorophyll, a green pigment, which is very important for maintaining normal cardiovascular, strong immune system and good metabolism and for the formation of hemoglobin and accelerate regenerative processes.
Chlorella synthesizes a significant amount of various vitamins, surpassing in this indicator all plant food and crops, and even yeast. For example, in cells of Chlorella was found greater than in yeast, Inositol, 1.5 times, Biotin – 2 times, Pantothenic acid 1.3%, para-aminobenzoic acid – 2.9 times. Carotene is 7-10 times more than in the hips or dried apricots. Also, this green Alga, in contrast to higher plants, contains vitamin a in its purest form. Vitamin b 12 is neither in yeast nor in higher plantsand Chlorella it produces.
As a feed additive Chlorella is in the form of powder. The Chlorella powder no side-effects. The Chlorella powder is non-toxic.
– Chlorella is an important source of protein. It is more than 50-60% of the dry weight of Chlorella,
– contains many vitamins and minerals in easily digestible form,
in the Chlorella of calcium is 12 times more than milk,
– brings a lot of benefits to animal health due to its high content of chlorophyll and other vitamins and nutrients
– promotes proper digestion
– cleans the intestines, which helps to improve the General condition of the digestive tract,
– ensures the prevention of gastrointestinal, infectious, bacterial, diarrhea, bronchitis, pneumonia, beriberi and other diseases in animals
– supports healthy joints and muscles,
– strengthens gums, teeth, luster and quality of hair and claws of animals,
– eliminates infection of the gums, stomatitis, periodontal disease,
– eliminates heavy metals and toxic substances from the body,
– ensures the prevention of osteoporosis, diseases of the skin, accompanied by an unpleasant odor,
– increases General resistance to infection, enhances immunity,
– enriches the blood with oxygen, revitalizes cells, and rejuvenates the body,
– is a powerful antioxidant and preventive antitumor agent,
– it has antiviral properties that help to protect animals from infection
– when using Chlorella there is no need to use medicines and antibiotics, veterinary drugs,
– the use of Chlorella in poultry contributes to the improvement of egg production to 15% increase in the weight of eggs by 10-15%, increase in the content of carotene in the egg in 1,5-2 times, reduce significantly the mortality of young animals, obtaining eggs with a high hatching quality.
– vitamins: A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, E, D, H, K, PP,
– minerals: calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, copper, iron, sulfur, zinc, cobalt, manganese, zirconium, rubidium, iodine ,etc.,
– amino acids: isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine, etc.
– protein – 50-60%,
– only 650 of various nutrients, which is not in the same feed.
Note: © Photo .