CCM – an ideal feed for high yielding cows.
CCM is an ideal feed for high yielding cows. Increases the average daily weight gain of calves by 20 -27%, and reduces feed costs per unit of increase of 17-20% compared to the use of mixtures of grain at full ripeness and straw.
CCM – food, made from vegetative mass forage crops grown for fodder and harvested without threshing. Often in conjunction with forage crops use of legumes.
Studies have established that the maximum content of feed units and protein all crops reach in the period of wax ripeness. Subsequently there is a reduction of nutritional value due to aging of plant organism, the content of lignin – a protective sheath of the plants (retarder of digestion) increased by 40%. Fodder units in the ear wax ripeness more than 1.2 times, and protein 1.5 — 2 times higher than in the period of full ripeness.
CCM is an ideal feed for high yielding cows.
For billet CCM applied technology besmooth harvesting forage crops. Of forage crops harvested in this way, prepare such types of finished products, such as flour, pellets, briquettes, etc.
– high content of energy and protein. Pellets from forage crops, harvested in the phase of milky-wax ripeness, have a high nutritional value: 1 kg dry substance contains 0,70 – 0,86 K. ed. and 80 – 90 g of digestible protein,
– a good digestibility the digestive organs of animals,
– availability of technology procurement. The technological process of billet CCM is serial agricultural machinery and involves a minimal number of process steps
– billet CCM does not depend on weather conditions, with the exception that the prolonged heavy rains, when equipment gets stuck in the fields,
– method of use of cereals in the form of billets CCM in comparison with traditional grain processing is less energy intensive due to the elimination of operations for drying, conveying, sorting and storage of grain,
– technology bespalatnoe harvesting forage crops especially justified in extreme weather conditions when the threat of loss of grain yield,
– billet CCM reduces energy consumption by 60-70%, labor costs by 60-70%, the cost of the use of technical resources by 30 – 50% compared to traditional processing of green mass and grain,
– billet CCM has low losses compared to traditional cleaning grain,
– improves the productivity and health of animals,
– reduces the cost of feeding animals,
– increases the average daily weight gain of young cattle by 20 -27%, and reduces feed costs per unit of increase of 17-20% compared to the use of mixtures of grain at full ripeness and straw.
Note: © Photo .