A catalytic heater air direct supply of heat without the use of heat exchangers.
Environmentally friendly catalytic heater provides a direct supply of heat of combustion of fuel (air) to the room without the use of heat exchangers (boilers), heat conductors (pipes), teplovychisliteli (radiators) and air purification (products of combustion) catalyst. Its advantage is that in the result the heating costs are reduced more than FOUR times compared to existing methods of heating.
Environmentally friendly catalytic heater (WHC) provides a direct supply of heat of combustion of fuel (air) to the room without the use of heat exchangers (boilers), heat conductors (pipes), teplovychisliteli (radiators) and clean air (products of combustion) catalyst.
– the fuel supply to the burner,
– burning fuel,
– clean hot air – the expansion of the combustion products.
– reduce the cost of heating more than FOUR times compared to existing methods of heating (according to industrial use for more than 8 years),
– decrease significantly operating costs for maintenance, heating systems (generation, heat transfer, service),
– lower investment costs for equipment on the order
– disinfection of air – indoor,
– remove odors (especially poultry and pigs),
– disinfection of air from viruses and bacteria (including avian flu, swine flu,etc.)
– heat of combustion of natural gas in full volume moves in a heated room
– combustion products of natural gas are purified (burnt with) a catalytic filter
– the concentration of harmful substances in a heated room does not exceed 30% of the MPC,
– eliminated heat loss under forced ventilation,
– eliminated the loss of heat when removing flue gases to the atmosphere through a pipe under classical heating,
– eliminated the loss of heat (no heat exchanger) in the generation and transmission of the heat pipes,
analog in the field of heating no.
Catalytic air heater is used:
– Autonomous heating of greenhouses, livestock complexes, industrial premises, warehouses, hangars etc.
Comparison of methods of generating heat:
|The name of the position:||Efficiency|
|CCGT (combined cycle with a steam turbine, the Best, Single)||up to 51 %|
|TPP (superovercritical options), Holland, “Walsum10 and Convoy”||up to 45%|
|Japan (project of creation of the equipment for modernization of old thermal power plants)||up to 44%|
|Thermal power plant (Coal standard installation)||up to 35 %|
|Thermal power plants (built before 1985)||up to 29 %|
|Catalytic heating and Catalytic heater gas “Ekokat”||96 %|
|No.||The heat source||Equipment||Costs, RUB/MW hour|
|1||Gas||Catalytic air heater gas “Ekokat”||210|
|3||Electricity||Electric heat gun||2 705|
|Name||O2 (mg. / m. KUB)||CO (mg. / m. KUB)||NO (mg. / m. KUB)||CxHy (mg. / m. KUB)||SO2 (mg. / m. KUB)||The room||analyzer|
|21.04.2009 Ob||–||0||–||–||0||A greenhouse of 3 000 cubic meters.||THE ECOM-AC|
|21.04.2009 Ob||–||–||–||20||–||A greenhouse of 3 000 cubic meters.||The CHS-20|
|21.09.2010 IR||–||11||2||53||5||Помещение500 cubic meters.||GANK-4|
|20.10.2010 IR||20,40||3||1||–||0||Помещение500 cubic meters.||MONOLIT MT|
|21.06.2012 Ob||–||0||1||0||0||A greenhouse of 3 000 cubic meters.||POLAR|
|2012-11-15 Teplova||20,50||2||1||–||–||Помещение100 cubic meters.||Testo 330|
|2012-11-15 Teplova||Of 20.80||10||1||–||–||Помещение27 cubic meters.||Testo 330|
* list of gas whose measurement requires GOST 12.1.005-88 “General sanitary-hygienic requirements for working zone air”: O2, co, NO, NO2, SO2.
– concentration WITH maximum: 11 mg / cubic meter when the MPC – 20 mg/cubic meter,
– the maximum NO concentration: 2 mg. / cubic meter at Mac of 5 mg./cubic meter,
– the maximum concentration of CxHy: 53 mg/cubic meter when the MPC – 300 mg./cubic meter,
– maximum SO2 concentration: 5 mg/cubic meter when Mac is 10 mg. per cubic foot.