Carbon fiber that is made in Russia to buy in Moscow for heating strengthening the fabric material of the cable receiving production warm floor properties impregnation application to the thread composite carbon rod technology Bicycle film quality
Carbon fibre and composite materials on its basis.
Carbon fibre and composite materials on its basis have high strength, chemical inertness, low density, low thermal conductivity.
Carbon fiber as the material basis for the production of composite materials
Properties, characteristics and advantages of carbon fiber
The use of carbon fibers. Strengthening with carbon fiber. Strength carbon fibers
Carbon fiber as the material basis for the production of composite materials:
Carbon fiber is a material consisting of thin filaments with a diameter of from 3 to 15 microns, formed mainly of carbon atoms. The carbon atoms are United in microscopic crystals, aligned parallel to each other. The crystal alignment gives the fiber high tensile strength and other properties.
Carbon fiber is the basis for the production of carbon fiber reinforced plastics (or carbon fiber, carbonplastic, from “carbon”, “carbone” carbon). Carbon fiber – polymer composite materials of interwoven strands of carbon fibers arranged in a matrix of a polymer (usually epoxy) resin.
On the basis of carbon fiber is produced by:
– composite (carbon) rebar. Carbon reinforcement is a material which consists of a base in the form of carbon fiber and binder: thermosetting resin. Carbon fittings are manufactured by pultrusion — drawing the binder impregnated reinforcing fibers through a heated forming die;
– bi-directional fabric: composite (carbon and aramid) fabric, fiberglass twill or plain weave carbon fabric twill or plain weave carbon fabric-satin;
– designer fabrics;
– multiaxial fabrics: MaxiLine tissue quadrocicle tissue
– carbon non-woven fabric. Filament carbon fiber in the unidirectional non-woven materials are strictly parallel to each other. Thread fixed glass mesh and/or epoxy binder;
– unidirectional carbon tape. Unidirectional carbon tape is textiles, where more than 75% of the fibers are located in the same direction. As a duck used fiberglass or aramid fiber;
– prepregs. Prepregs — composite materials-semi-finished products. They are obtained by impregnating a reinforcing fibrous base of a uniformly distributed polymer binder. Impregnation is carried out in such a way as to maximize the physical and mechanical properties of the reinforcing material. Methods using impregnation of the fiber allows 30% to improve the properties of the material;
– the system of external reinforcement;
– the fiber. Fiber – chopped carbon fiber. Used as a reinforcing additive in concrete, asphalt;
– other materials: harnesses, carbon-carbon composite materials, fibers, etc.
Properties, characteristics and advantages of carbon fiber:
– high (unbeatable) strength,
– high ultimate tensile strength,
– chemical inertness, resistance to most aggressive chemical reagents
– no corrosion,
– high endurance limit,
– low weight, low weight (not design weight),
– coefficient of thermal expansion ~ 0,
– linear elastic to failure,
– easy installation,
– high rigidity,
– high heat resistance,
– high resistance to high and low temperatures (including vacuum),
– resistance to high pressure,
– radiation resistance,
– resistance to high vibration loads,
– low thermal conductivity
– high impact resistance,
– high vibration, acoustic and radioparadise,
– high Flexural strength.
The use of carbon fibers. Strengthening with carbon fiber. The strength of carbon fibers:
– construction: carbon composite reinforcement, fiber concrete, fiber in asphalt, a system of external reinforcement. For example, the use of the system of external reinforcement based on carbon fibres increases the load carrying capacity of bearing structures (bridges, industrial, warehouse, residential buildings) up to 4 times, reduces the time of repair and cost 10 times the service life of structure is increased in several times;
– aviation. For example, the creation of a one-piece composite parts. The combination of lightness and strength of the obtained products can replace carbon-aluminum alloys. Composite parts, their weight is 5 times less than similar aluminum, have greater strength, flexibility, resistance to pressure and decorationsto. The use of composites in the design of the aircraft allows to reduce its weight by 15-30%, saving fuel consumption and improve environmental performance.
– the nuclear industry. Carbon fiber used in the creation of power reactors, where the main requirement to the materials used is their resistance to high temperatures, high pressure and radiation resistance. In addition, in the nuclear industry, special attention is given to the overall strength of the outer structures, so the external reinforcement system also has extensive application;
– automotive. Carbon (or carbon fiber) is used for the production of individual parts and components, and automotive buildings as a whole. A high ratio of strength-to-weight allows you to create a safe, and at the same time fuel-efficient vehicles: reducing vehicle weight due to carbon fiber reinforced plastics by 30 % to reduce the CO2 emissions by 16% (!), by reducing fuel consumption in several times;
– civil aerospace industry;
– shipbuilding. Carbon fiber is the best material for the design and creation of new materials and designs of various types of civil courts. Low specific gravity carbon fiber allows to increase the speed of the boat in 2-3 times;
– wind energy. Carbon fiber allow you to create longer blades, which, in turn, have greater energoproizvoditelej;
– the railway sector. Ugleplastika facilitate the design of railway wagons, thus reducing the overall weight of the compositions, which allows further how to increase their length and improve high-speed characteristics. At the same time, plastics can be used in the construction of the railway and construction of railway wires, reducing the required number of bearings and at the same time reducing the risk of sagging;
– the electric power industry. For example, the composite core 4.7 times lighter than steel and 2 – 2.5 times stronger;
– in everyday life. Carbon fiber and composite materials intensively included in the familiar world of each person. Of them are many consumer goods: interior, part, household appliances, sports equipment and accessories, computer parts and more.