Bulk carrier – General cargo ship project RSD59.
Bulk carrier – General cargo ship project RSD59 – multipurpose dry-cargo ship that combines the features of a universal cargo ship, bulk carriers, timber and feeder container ship is designed for sea and mixed (river-sea) transportation of General and bulk cargoes, timber, round wood, scrap metal, oversized, lengthy and heavy cargoes, coal, dangerous goods, etc.
The bulk carrier or General cargo ship – cargo ship river or sea-based, fit for transportation of various dry cargoes, such as, bulk cargoes, grain, timber, wood chips, fertilizers, special containers of the international standard and other goods. Often equipped with false bottom and sides to enhance the safety of navigation.
According to the type of transported goods and distinguishes between the following types of freighters:
– a bulk carrier or nawalony – specialized vessel for the carriage of goods in bulk and in bulk, such as grain, coal, ore, cement and other bulk goods
– a container ship – a ship to transport goods in similar containers
– the timber – ship for the transportation of timber,
– RoRo – vessel for carriage of cargo on a wheeled base: cars, trucks, railway wagons.
There are other types of bulk carriers and combined sukhogruz and versatile vessels capable of carrying loads of several types.
Cargo ship – cargo ship project RSD59 is designed for sea and mixed (river-sea) transportation of General and bulk cargoes (including grain), packaged timber, round forests, scrap metal, metal in bundles and rolls, oversized, lengthy and heavy cargoes, coal, hazardous cargoes of classes 1.4 S, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8, 9 in accordance with the MC of RID and Annex b of the Code of the armed forces.
Cargo ship – cargo ship project RSD59 is a steel single-deck motor ship doktryny, with two multi-turn vintorogie pumps, tank and cozy, with aft location of the residential cabins and engine room, double bottom and double sides in cargo holds, with cylindrical fore and transom aft end, with hatch covers of removable type, with bow thruster.
The dry-cargo ship project RSD59 able to work on the rivers and seas of Russia, with autonomy up to 20 days. Speed at draft of 4.5 meters is about 10.2 knots. The crew – all 11 people.
Class of Russian Maritime register of shipping KM Ice1R2 AUT1-ICS.
– multipurpose dry-cargo ship that combines the features of a universal cargo ship, bulk carriers, timber and feeder container ship,
– the availability of a long hold (77,35 m), allowing you to carry oversized cargo, which is important for the market of the Caspian region
– the height of the hold 9000 mm, which allows to transport containers up to a height of 9.6 ft high cube containers (3 container high),
– also on the vessel is provided with hatch covers of removable type. Opening and closing of each partition is performed using a special gantry crane which travelling is in the heart of the bow bulkheads, residential add-ons,
– movement and maneuverability provided by two venerologie speakers (better maneuverability in narrow waters, more cargo space by reducing the size of the engine room),
– has a relatively small precipitation in the sea of 4.50 m and in the river of 3.50 m, allowing it to work in ports with limited travel conditions where you can’t enter specialized bulk carriers: container ships and bulk carriers.
|Length the greatest, m||141,00|
|Length between perpendiculars, m||137,10|
|The estimated width, m||16,90|
|Breadth overall, m||Of 16.98|
|Board height, m||6,00|
|Draught in river, m||3,60|
|Sediment in the sea, m||4,50|
|Deadweight in river (draft 3.60 m), t||5112|
|Deadweight at sea (draft 4.50 m), t||7445|
|Capacity of cargo holds, m3||11200|
|Container storage capacity, TEU (hold/deck)||252 (192/60)|
|Speed loaded with a draft of 4.50 m at 100% MDM node.||10.2|
|Autonomy:||Autonomy of the vessel by fuel, water and provisions – 20 days for sea conditions and 12 days under the sea on the river.|
|Cruising range, miles:||4000|
|The crew/seats:||11/14 people + the pilot|
|Power of main engine, KW||2х1200|
Note: the description of technology in example of a bulk carrier project RSD59 production of Nevsky shipyard.