Brushless motor is a synchronous motor, OSnated steak subs on the principle of frequency control with self-synchronization, the essence of which is to control the magnetic field vector of the stator depending on the rotor position.
Brushless motor is a kind of DC motor, which has brush-collector node is replaced by a semiconductor switch controlled by the rotor position sensor.
The brushless motor also has other names BLDC motor or spindle motor.
Brushless motor is a synchronous motor, based on the principle of frequency control with self-synchronization, the essence of which is to control the magnetic field vector of the stator depending on the rotor position. This type of engines were created to improve the properties of commutator DC motors.
Brushless motor combines the best qualities of contactless motors and engines of a constant current.
Structurally, the brushless motor consists of a rotor with permanent magnets and stator with windings. In the manifold the engine on the contrary, the windings are on the rotor.
– wide range of speed variation,
– noncontact and lack of knots, requiring frequent maintenance (header),
– possibility of use in explosive and aggressive environment
– large overload capacity torque,
– high energy performance (efficiency above 90 %),
– speed dial maximum speed of rotation,
– long life and high reliability due to the absence of sliding electrical contacts,
– low motor overheating when working in modes with possible overloads,
the significantly lower level of electromagnetic noise in comparison with commutator motors.
– high cost (with driver),
– the inability to use the brushless motor without a driver, even for the short term include (for example, to check availability)
– complicated structure of the engine and management,
– problem fixing.
– less noise
– no exhaust
– good throttle response,
– low weight,
– does not require warming up and not have to deal with overheating
– several times longer service life,
– do not need frequent maintenance, inspections and oil changes and fluids.
– household and medical appliances,
– aircraft modelling and aircraft,
– troposhpere drives gas – and oil pipelines,
– CNC machines,
– in a computer drive,
Note: © Photo