Biodegradable bags and films.
Biodegradable bags (biodegradable bags) – the bags, created from materials which after use are decomposed for 1.5-3 years under the action of oxygen, water and light and turn into organic compounds. Biodegradable bags do not have a negative impact on the environment.
Biodegradable bags (biodegradable bags) – the bags, created from materials which after use are decomposed for 1.5-3 years under the action of oxygen, water and light and turn into organic compounds.
Biodegradable bags do not have a negative impact on the environment.
There are two main types of biodegradable bags:
1. Hydro–biodegradable packages – the packages created from natural plant material: starch, cane and so the Process of decomposition in this type of packages is much shorter than the duration of decomposition of plastic bags standard – 1 year. But they have one major drawback – there is no strength. The maximum weight should not exceed one kilogram. The second drawback is completely different technology of production.
2. Oxo–biodegradable packages – it is common plastic bags made from conventional polymer (HDPE, LDPE, cap and other), which was introduced additive-since the update (d2w) in the form of additives (1-3%). Artificial additives cause decomposition of the material to water, carbon dioxide and biomass. Controlling the amount of additives, you can achieve different period of decomposition of the material. The term decomposition is much greater than the period of hydro-biodegradable bags – about 2-3 years.
Process more rapid decomposition occurs in 2 stages: the 1st stage, the plastic is decomposed by oxidation due to the additives (additives) under the action of heat, ultraviolet radiation from the sun; on the 2nd stage, it is biodegradable by microorganisms under natural conditions.
Oxo-biodegradable bags can decompose under the influence of the environment. No special conditions no need to create. The timing of decomposition is influenced by the following factors: oxygen, ultraviolet light, humidity. The last two factors only reinforce the first. Oxygen is required. The result: water, carbon dioxide and a small amount of biomass (biomass is the totality of microorganisms or simply humus). Depending on the environment find the package the timing of decomposition ranging from 2 to 3 years. The first 12 months with the package, nothing happens, physico-mechanical properties remain unchanged.
In appearance these packs are no different from those we use in everyday life. They also have high strength, transparency, water-resistance as conventional packages. Initially, the color of biodegradable material transparent or transparent-turbid, can be painted in any color.
– rapid decomposition – only 2-3 years,
– protection of the environment,
– the possibility of recycling,
– high strength, transparency, water resistance,
– cost of only 5-7% higher than that of conventional packages
– production technology does not require retooling of production lines.
Most popular bioresurse material with additives. Its production is more simple, thus cheaper. The technology does not require retooling of production lines. In the bunker, as before, covered with granules of polyethylene and additive-degradant, after their melting, and it turns out oxo-biodegradable film.
Oxo-biodegradable bags are guaranteed can be stored for 14 months at observance of storage conditions. For safety you must observe the conditions of storage, such as: store them in a cool and dry place at a maximum distance from extreme sources of heat and light. The ambient temperature should not exceed 30 OC. Minor damage to the packaging of packets, it is necessary to sew and to protect from ingress of heat, light and moisture, only under these conditions can be guaranteed the same lifetime, otherwise they are not suitable for use.