Bearing pure rolling.
Bearing pure rolling reduces the coefficient of friction, increase durability of equipment and tools to 50-100 times reduction of losses of energy on friction to 50% per year, reducing the number of failures of units and parts of machines and working tool to 50%, increase efficiency of motors, gearboxes, pumps from 20% to 70%.
The technology is awaiting funding!
The design of the “normal” bearing is the cause of many problems. Due to overheating and the fragility of the bearing, the bearing fails, resulting in accidents ranging from automotive finishing man-made. Fragility, low efficiency and not the practicality of course increases the cost of products up to 20%, just because of the included maintenance costs. To overcome these problems is called the bearing pure rolling.
Bearing pure rolling contains an internal circular raceway, outer circular race track, several rolling elements between the inner circular race track and the outer circular race track, locking rolling elements mounted alternately with the rolling elements and being in rolling contact with the balls, and the retaining ring installed in the rolling grooves made at both ends of the locking rolling elements in which the respective retaining rings made in the form of a single whole and are in rolling contact with the grooves rolling.
– reduced coefficient of friction,
– the reduction of vibration,
– increase durability in 50-100 times
– increase capacity by 2 times,
– reduced consumption of fuel from the calculation of 3 liters per 100 km mileage,
– increase frequency of rotation of rolling bearings from 1000 to 50000 revolutions per minute,
– increase the manoeuvrability of vehicles by 2.5 times
– increase ability to work in a wide range of temperatures and extreme conditions from minus – 70°C to +100 °C (if the bearing is made of sintered metal, it can withstand operation up to +500 °C),
– reduction of grease consumption in 5 times
– reduction of losses of energy on friction to 50% per year,
– reducing the number of failures of units and parts of machines and work tool to 50%,
– reducing the number of working machines engaged in the repair of equipment by 50%
– the noise level reduction from 20 to 40 dB (due to rotation of rolling elements in opposite phase, and also due to the lack of separators),
– reduced tooling by 50%
– reduction of emissions CO2 3 times
– ensure pure rolling without sliding and slipping of the rolling elements in the radial and angular contact bearings
– improving the reliability and safety of operation of friction units
– increase the possibility of damping the oscillations of the load, as well as to the perception of shock loads
– improving the competitiveness of cars, machines, equipment, devices, both at local and global level,
– save 20% ferrous and non-ferrous metal in the country per year only due to the durability and reliability of friction units
– increase gross income of the country by 2.4%.