Independent power supply on the basis of the engine generator Stirling.
On the basis of the engine generator Stirling created block-container power plants intended for Autonomous generation of heat and electrical energy, in order to ensure uninterrupted electric and thermal energy temporary or stationary objects, enterprises, buildings, houses, structures in places without a Central grid.
Until recently, the independent power supply used traditional mechanical units that meet the existing level of development of society and technology and environmental requirements (diesel-generators , etc.). One of the promising ways of solving environmental and energy problems, and increase the efficiency of the traditional solutions is the development and implementation of energy conversion systems based on machines running on forward and reverse cycles of Stirling engine generators Stirling.
Free piston engine-generator (the machine) Stirling is a heat engine, which is based on the external supply of heat to one region (area of heat) and cooling the other area (cooling area). Work it performed under cyclic movement of the piston from the region of high pressure to area of low pressure. The cyclical motion of the piston is set through coaxially with him and moving propellant, which periodically moves the working fluid from the heating area to the cooling area and back.
Free piston engine is fully serviced by the device during the entire service life. It has no lubrication system, and the design is completely sealed and not designed for disassembly during the service life.
Heat is supplied to the engine from external burners from low pressure gas, or from liquid or solid types of fuel. The resource parameters of the engine are independent of the degree of his activity.
On the basis of the engine-generator Stirling created block-container power plants intended for Autonomous generation of heat and electrical energy, in order to ensure uninterrupted electric and thermal energy temporary or stationary objects, enterprises, buildings, houses, structures in places without a Central grid.
The advantages of engine-generators (machines) Stirling should include a number of fundamental properties inherent only in these machines and create preconditions for their wide use in almost all areas of industry and technology as a source of Autonomous power supply:
– wide universality of the thermodynamic cycle, allowing for various designs to create both converters direct cycle and reverse cycle,
– highest energy efficiency (theoretical efficiency of the ideal cycle Stirling machines is equal to the efficiency of the Carnot cycle, practical efficiency – up to 48%),
– a high degree of ecological purity of vehicles and waste environments arising at their operation,
– the possibility of using local raw materials and alternative sources of heat: solar radiation, natural gas, peat, coal ,etc.
– there are no restrictions on the number of starts,
– quiet operation,
resource of 100 thousand hours
– absence of necessity in periodic maintenance,
– quick deployment time and output mode,
– the possibility of parallel connection of several modules to increase capacity or improve reliability,
– no need to replace oil/lubricating fluid.