Automated control system for glass-melting furnace.
Automated control system for glass furnace intended for the diagnosis, management, monitoring and maintenance of specified process parameters in the process of glass melting.
Automated control system for glass furnace intended for the diagnosis, management, monitoring and maintenance of specified process parameters in the process of boiling glass.
Automated control system for glass furnace consists of two levels. In the lower level includes the sensors, actuators, drives, cabinets, controllers and power supply cabinets. The upper level automation glass furnace consists of software “Automated workplace of the operator” on a personal computer. If necessary, the control system is equipped with local control units and software “Automated workplace of the Manager (technologist)”.
The software complex “Automated workplace of the operator” makes the exchange of information with the management controller provides a display of the current values of technological parameters, state of actuators, schedules of change of technological parameters in time.
– primary sensors: temperature, pressure, position of actuators,
– actuators: actuators valves, dampers, dampers,
– control Cabinet containing the control unit, signal converters, power supplies, sensors, control units, actuators,
– a power rack containing circuit breakers, designed for switching and protection of actuators, the actuators of the contact and contactless
– workstation Manager, which is a personal computer with appropriate software.
– regulating the flow of gas furnaces for each zone with the ability to specify different values for each side of the work
– regulation of the furnace temperature in each zone,
– regulation of the furnace pressure,
– regulation of level of the glass,
– regulation of air flow
– automatic maintenance of the ratio “gas-air”,
– automatic loop transfer the flame with the ability to set time and programming pauses for purging separately for each of the parties,
– early translation of flame
– position indication and fault diagnosis of actuators,
– automation for glass-melting furnace provides remote control of Executive mechanisms:
– regulatory valves of the gas flow (modes: Temperature, Flow, Position, Open, Close, Stop);
– the Executive mechanism of the gate valve control the pressure in the furnace (modes: Automatic, Position, Open, Close, Stop);
– engines of loaders (modes: Automatic level maintenance, Performance, Stop);
– Executive mechanisms of transfer of the flame;
– control of actuators in manual (local) mode with the control Cabinet:
– the Executive mechanisms of transfer of the flame;
– engines of loaders;
– measurement of the following process parameters of glass-melting furnace:
– the temperature set in the cooking section of the furnace at several points of control;
– the temperature in the cooking part of the furnace at several points of control;
– the temperature of the regenerator on the left in several control points;
– temperature regenerator to the right in several points of control;
– the temperature in the flue channel;
– pressure in combustion space of the furnace;
– control of rarefaction in front of the tube;
– the gas flow rate for each zone;
– the position of the regulating valves – position sensors;
– the glass level – laser level meter LUR-4C.
– other parameters.
All information about the process is displayed on the monitors of the workstation operator and Manager.
The software runs under the operating system Windows 2000 or XP.