Atmospheric satellites to perform the functions of the spacecraft.
Atmospheric satellite camera solar powered, can perform many of the functions inherent to the spacecraft located in low earth orbit.
An atmospheric satellite is able to stay in the air due to aerostatic (e.g., balloons) or aerodynamic (e.g., aircraft) forces. This is different from conventional satellites in Earth orbit that are in the vacuum of space due to the centrifugal force, derived from their orbital speed.
This unit on solar powered atmospheric satellites, called because it can perform many functions inherent in the spacecraft located in low earth orbit.
To maintain apparatus such as aerodynamic in the air, uses solar batteriesfor flight at night time use accumulated over the day solar energy in batteries.
An atmospheric satellite is able to fly unlimited time and for unlimited distances, while remaining at heights over 13 km, which eliminates interaction with civil aviation. Such devices are able to be in the air year-round, moving in winter to the equator or to the South pole of the earth and returning back to the Northern part of the Earth.
A similar technique replaces the low-orbit space constellation and can perform functions that are unavailable for conventional satellite systems. Atmospheric companion allows you to create a network of Autonomous repeaters radio and video signals over almost the entire territory of the Earth. One atmospheric satellite covers tens of thousands of square kilometers of territory and is able to replace conventional station of cellular communication , etc.
– high strength materials, which make flying the device,
– light weight,
– long continuous operation,
– easy to repair at any moment the device can land and repair, replace the failed payload,
– the whole flight is fully automated, but can be adjusted by the operator,
– low cost compared to conventional satellites and the mobile stations,
– the ability to fly unlimited time and for unlimited distances,
– replacement of a number of satellite systems, the cost and conclusion in the space which is disproportionately more expensive.