Antirain – tool for removal of rust and scale without disassembling the equipment.
Antirain – tool for removal of rust and scale without disassembling the equipment. Antirain dissolves mineral deposits faster and more efficient than mineral acids and corrosive action on the metals is several times lower and does not exceed the permissible values. Removes the whole complex of mineral deposits such as limescale and rust, resulting in the removal of deposits by 100%.
“Antirain” – tool for the removal of rust and scale without disassembling equipment. Works as a solvent descaler, rust Converter, wash away various deposits. “Antirain” dissolves mineral deposits faster and more efficient than mineral acids and corrosive action on the metals is several times lower and does not exceed the permissible values. Removes the whole complex of mineral deposits tcompetition as scale and rust, resulting in the removal of deposits by 100%.
“Antirain” – the solution of complex conversion of rust and other deposits that includes an acid, inhibitor, modifier, chelating agents and passivating. The main distinguishing feature of “Interavia” from the other 99% of similar funds converters rust is in a completely different order of action, namely – first, creates a protective layer on the material, thereby preventing the action of acids on the material, and then each of the acids included in the “Antirain” (and there are about 8 pieces) begins to work at dissolving sediments.
Suitable but no limited for processing all metals and materials. Not has a destructive effect on the material, in addition to the formation of a protective corrosion layer. Neutral effect on gaskets, seals, parts, welded seams.
When processing equipment additional funds for passivation, neutralization and so on. not required.
“Antirain” – substance hazard class 3 (moderately hazardous). Working solution refers to class 4 (little dangerous), so no strict requirements for overalls.
Comes in the form of a concentrate, in plastic containers of 20-200 l and is to be diluted with ordinary water in the ratio 1:5 -1:15.
The required volume of the solution should be calculated in the ratio of 1:5 to 1:15. Processing time of equipment is directly proportional to the concentration of the solution is 2 – 8 hours depending on the thickness of the deposition layer (at higher temperature the reaction time is reduced significantly).
Not required specialized neutralization and disposal of the spent solution. Draining fluids to a Central drain.
Conditions of transportation and storage: temperature from – 25 ºC to + 25 ºC. After freezing (at temperatures below -40 ° C) and thawing “Antirain” retains its properties.
Reuse “Interavia”. For this it is necessary to filter it and adding the funds to bring its pH to work.
– the facility has a minimum corrosivus ability and allows you to handle the device, made of various metals and alloys, including aluminum, brass and copper,
– “Antirain” does not corrode the surface and does not destroy gaskets, seals, parts, welds,
– after the interaction and removal of sediments is surface passivation. Forms a protective layer which prevents subsequent corrosion and deposition of different compounds
– subsequent machining is not required
“Antirain” can be used with seasonal sewage works, and to prevent, in the process of operation of heat-exchange equipment,
– the cleaning procedure is simple and requires no special training,
– does not require removal and disassembly of the apparatus,
– “Antirain” is not a combustible substance, explosive,
– worked the tool must be disposed of in the sewers in the common areas. Unused tool before descending into the sewer to be diluted with water in ratio 1:10.
– remove mineral deposits (scale, rust, salts of carbonate nature, oxides, etc.) with inner and outer surfaces of heat exchangers, boilers, boilers, condensers and other heat engineering and heat exchangers,
– cleaning mineral deposits from heat exchange systems, radiators, cooling systems, water systems, locomotives, systems of heating and water systems of passenger cars,
– cleaning mineral deposits from heat exchange systems, cooling systems of ship energy plants, technical water supply systems for civil and military vessels (including submarines),
– cleaning mineral deposits from heat exchange systems, radiators automotive transport, special and military equipment,
– cleaning of rust and mineral deposits of metal parts,
– cleaning from rust metal structures before painting
– cleaning mineral deposits from process piping, pipelines in industrial plants,
– cleaning mineral deposits from heating systems for office, industrial, retail and residential spaces.
Note: the description of technology example, “Interavia”. © Photo https://www.pexels.com.