Disinfection of air with an efficiency greater than 99% without the accumulation of living microorganisms inside the installation.
Technology of air disinfection “Flow” with the efficiency over 99% is based on the phenomenon of electroporation of the cell membrane. Electroporation – the creation of pores in the cell membrane under the influence of an electric field. This phenomenon is widely used in biotechnology for the introduction of macromolecules, e.g. DNA and RNA in mammalian cells, bacteria or plants. When exposed technology “Flow” process of electroporation is irreversible, resulting in the destruction of all microorganisms in the treated air.
The advantages of the technology of air disinfection
Technology of air disinfection “Flow” is based on the phenomenon of electroporation of the cell membrane. Electroporation – the creation of pores in the cell membrane under the influence of an electric field. This phenomenon is widely used in biotechnology for the introduction of macromolecules, e.g. DNA and RNA in mammalian cells, bacteria or plants.
When exposed technology “Flow” process of electroporation is irreversible, resulting in inactivation of all microorganisms in the treated air.
The inactivation is carried out by acting on the microbial cell of a constant electric field of a predetermined orientation and tension, leading to its destruction. The magnitude of the impact is calculated to destroy any microorganisms and viruses, regardless of their species. In addition, the installation has a function of automatic control and regulation of parameters, guaranteeing the efficiency of inactivation of viruses and microorganisms.
The advantages of the technology of air disinfection:
– disinfection of air this technology eliminates harmful chemicals;
– accumulation of living microorganisms inside the active element of the installation does not occur;
– inactivation of all types of microorganisms with an efficiency not less than 99% for 0.5 seconds followed highly efficient filtration of inactivated biomass and aerosol particles;
– one unit “Potok 150-M-01″ able disinfect the room air volume up to 100 m3, reducing the level of contamination of air with 1011 CFU/m3 to 0 CFU/m3 for 90 minutes”;
– improving the microbiological safety of the air and protect food from contamination by microorganisms, the increase in the period safety and food quality;
– disinfection of air significantly reduces the spread of infections and the risk of emergence and spread of epidemics, increase the efficiency of treatment, reduction of terms of stay of patients in hospitals;
– preventing the spread of dangerous microorganisms in air conditioning systems in office buildings, reducing the incidence of cold and flu among office workers;
– reduction in incidence of 2-3 times in the fitness centers.
– purification of air from dust and all types of microbes, spores, fungi, allergens and viruses;
– prevent the proliferation of mold in apartment, houses, basement;
– to prevent the appearance of new, more resistant to existing disinfectants microorganisms as a result of constant mutations;
– to not use ultraviolet light, ozone, ions, HEPA filters, photocatalysis.
Principle of operation:
The essence of the technology lies in the fact that when using highly porous electrodes provided by multiple recharging of the microorganisms and the result is their total destruction and death. After processing installation infected air outlet is sterile air without any dangerous germs, bacteria and viruses. There is no accumulation of living microorganisms inside the installation, and no potential danger of volley emissions of microbes after it is cycled.
Disinfection of air (air flow) is carried out in two stages.
First stage: in the area of inactivation is combined repeated exposure to the microorganisms rapidly changing the magnitude of tension and the gradient of a constant electric field and ions of opposite signs, resulting in irreversible damage or complete destruction of microbial cells.
The second stage: in the area of fine filtration is the capture of fragments of the destroyed cells and present in the processed air stream of particles on a highly porous nanoelectrodes electrostatic precipitator having a high dust holding capacity. Filtration efficiency thus corresponds to the filter class H11-H14.
– food and agricultural industry;
– air disinfection in medical institutions;
– schools and preschools;
– offices and office buildings;
– home use;
– industry recovery;
– the transport sector.
Products “Flow” is represented by the following types:
– Autonomous recirculation;
– channel system with a diffuser;
– duct air disinfection system.
– level filter corresponds to the filter class H11-H14;
– the absence of specific requirements for recycling;
– no consumable materials;
– safety for humans and the environment.
– the efficiency of inactivation of microorganisms, including I-IV groups of pathogenicity: not less than 99%;
– the time required for inactivation of microorganisms: 0.5 s;
– the selectivity of inactivation of microorganisms: none;
– control mode of inactivation of microorganisms: auto;
– warranty period: 5 years;
– operating period: 10 years.
Note: the description of technology on the example of the technology of air disinfection and production “Flow”.