Aerostatic Transport Aircraft of a New Type – ATLANT. This is a combined aircraft combines the best qualities of an airship with separate elements of plane, helicopter and hovercraft. This approach allows us to preserve unique advantages of airships – long range and carrying capacity, economic and environmental efficiency, to get rid of the traditional disadvantages.
The technology is awaiting funding!
Aerostatic Transport Aircraft of a New Type – ATLANT. This is a combined aircraft combines the best qualities of an airship with individual elements of the aircraft, helicopter and hovercraft. This approach allows us to preserve unique advantages of airships – long range and carrying capacity, economic and environmental efficiency, to get rid of the traditional disadvantages.
According to preliminary estimates, the cost of transportation will vary from 7 to 25 rubles per ton-km depending on the payload of aircraft. They can be used for distribution transport medium and short range, which will connect existing transport nodes to remote regions and for long-haul, with the possibility of cargo delivery “door to door”, including on unprepared ground or water surface.
Developed the size range of the machines “ATLANT” with load capacity of 15 tons, 60 tons, 170 tons and a range from 1500 to 5000 km.
The passenger version of the “ATLAS” will be able to set new, previously unattainable standards of comfort and safety of air travel.
“ATLANTA 100” will be able to deliver cargo weighing up to 60 tons at a distance of 2000 km from the regional logistics centers such as ports, airports, railway stations directly to the consumer.
– is environmentally friendly transport: the use of each such device instead of the traditional aircraft delivery of cargo annually saves approximately 50,000 tons of fuel, and the atmosphere will keep more than 100,000 tons of oxygen,
– vertical takeoff and landing from unprepared sites and the water surface,
– bellingua year-round operation,
– ability to operate in all climatic zones,
– long range flight
– high security,
– high efficiency – the cost of transportation from 7 to 25 rubles per ton-km,
– will create an entirely new transport infrastructure in remote regions of the far North, Siberia and the Far East
– in collaboration with the newly created transport corridors will involve remote regions into a single economic system of the country,
– accelerate the development of a unique remote mineral deposits with minimal damage to the environment,
– significantly reduces the delivery time of large, technologically complex and indivisible goods without intermediate reloading,
– due to the abandonment of extensive methods (construction of Railways, roads, etc.) preserves the ecological balance and the traditional way of life of indigenous peoples in the far North,
– solves the problem of “Northern delivery” through year-round delivery of cargo to every village,
– allows to obtain significant economic benefits by reducing the cost and time of transportation,
– allows you to create a new, comfortable and safe network of passenger air transport.
|Volume, m3||100 000|
|Cruising speed, km/h||140|
|Payload weight, kg||60000|
|Flight range with full load, km||2000|
|The maximum distance non-stop flight, km||6000|
|Passengers, pers.||up to 200|
– transportation of heavy bulky cargo,
– shipping from door to door,
– fast transfer of heavy equipment
– operation of the watches,
– construction and installation operations
– passenger transportation
– luxury tourism
– air boat.
Note: the description of technology in example Aerostatic Transport Aircraft of a New Type – ATLANT.