A modern composite material based on UHMWPE, the plant strengthening the application of the production of polymer chemical curing price, buy color restoration strengthening of designs photos pool restoration composition properties work processing technology the types of fillers products glass reviews strength washing aluminum in the construction of the matrix panel for facade best hybrid types specifications shop covering the appointment of polymerization veneer defects
Multipurpose modern composite material “Policarbonat” based on UHMWPE and modifying additives.
The UHMWPE polymer by itself, in its pure form is the most durable plastic available for the civilian market. The same composite materials “Policarbonat” on the basis of UHMWPE possess much better tribological properties in comparison with pure UHMWPE, rubber, plastics, metals.
Multi-purpose composite material “Policarbonat” on the basis of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) and modifying agents has a unique combination of properties that defines its applicability instead of traditional plastics, composites, metals, alloys.
The UHMWPE polymer by itself, in its pure form is the most abrasion resistant plastic available for the civilian market. The same composite materials “Policarbonat” on the basis of UHMWPE possess much better tribological properties in comparison with pure UHMWPE, rubber, plastics, metals.
The modification of the original UHMWPE nanodispersed additives improves wear resistance and sliding products from the “Polycarbonate”.
The pilot operation confirmed that the polyamide block and die cast, PCB, HDPE, Teflon-4, polypropylene can not compete on set of properties with the “Policarbonato”.
Products “Policarbonat” is presented as semi-finished and finished products: for example, in the form of plates, sheets, blocks, cylinders, liners, bushings, scrapers, pencils for beads.
|Density, kg/m3, not less||940||GOST 15139|
|Operating temperature, °C||From -200 to +100||–|
|The molecular weight mn g/mol||5-7||Internal method|
|Abradability, cm3/kWh., no more||400||Application And Technical Conditions|
|Tensile strength at break, MPa, not less||25||GOST 270 (type II sample)|
|The modulus of elasticity in bending, MPa, not less||700||GOST 25.601|
|Elongation at break, %, not less||280||GOST 270 (type II sample)|
|Hardness shore A, not less||95||GOST 263|
|Water absorption for 76 days at 22 °C and a plate thickness of 5 mm, %, not more||0,01||GOST 14359|
|Impact strength, kJ/m2|
|– notched||nondestructive||GOST 4647|
|– no incision|
|Transition temperature in the plastic state, °C||138-142||Method DSC|
|Electrically. strength, kV/cm not more than||600||ASTM D 149|
|Cal.friction on steel|
|– dry environment||0,09||GOST 23.216|
|– water environment||0,05|
|– oil environment||0,01|
|The coefficient of linear thermal expansion at a temperature from -24 to +60 °C 10-4/K||1.5||GOST 14359|
Chemical resistance of materials, “Policarbonat”:
|Reagent||Temperature, °C||Reagent||Temperature, °C|
|Inorganic acid||Hydrocarbons and halogenated hydrocarbons|
|Chromic acid (80%)||+||+||x||Benzene||x||x||n/a|
|Hydrochloric acid (conc.)||+||+||+||Carbon tetrachloride||x||n/a||n/a|
|Nitric acid (conc.)||–||–||–||Diesel fuel||+||+||x|
|Nitric acid (50%)||x||–||–||n-heptane||+||+||n/a|
|Nitric acid (20%)||+||+||x||Petroleum ether||+||n/a||n/a|
|Phosphoric acid (85%)||+||+||+||Trichloroethylene||x||–||n/a|
|Sulfuric acid (conc.)||+||–||–||Toluene||x||–||n/a|
|Sulfuric acid (75%)||+||x||x||White spirit||+||x||n/a|
|Sulfuric acid (50%)||+||+||+||Xylene||x||x||n/a|
|Alkali||Alcohols, ketones, ethers and amines|
|A solution of potassium hydroxide||+||+||+||Aniline||+||+||x|
|A solution of sodium hydroxide||+||+||+||Benzyl alcohol||+||+||+|
|Aqueous solutions of inorganic salts||Butyl alcohol||+||+||+|
|Calcium chloride||+||+||+||Ethylene glycol||+||+||+|
|Sodium hypochlorite||+||+||+||Lauryl alcohol||+||+||+|
|Zinc chloride||+||+||+||Propyl alcohol||+||+||+|
|Organic acids||Other substances|
|Acetic acid (99%)||+||+||x||Beer/wine||+||+||+|
|Acetic acid (10%)||+||+||+||Aqueous solutions of detergents||+||+||+|
|Butyric acid||+||+||n/a||Distilled water||+||+||+|
|Citric acid||+||+||+||Hydrogen peroxide (30%)||+||+||n/a|
|Formic acid||+||+||x||Flax/olive oil||+||+||+|
– specified chemical resistance brands to the resistance in the aging of dumbbell specimens in the indicated reagents for 30 days.
– the symbol “+” means sustainable (mechanical properties did not change significantly).
– the symbol “x” means partially sustainable (yield strength and ultimate tensile strength decreased less than 20%).
– the symbol “-” is not sustainable (yield strength and ultimate tensile strength decreased more than 20%).
– the designation “n/d” no data.
low adhesion to any material. Advanced composite material “Polycarbophil” has a very low surface adhesion, which allows its use as anti-adhesive coatings. Inferior in this index only to PTFE. Abrasion of the surface strongly affects this property. To obtain the necessary level of adhesion, for example, when the adhesive material requires special surface treatment,
– durability and impact resistance. High molecular weight gives a deep intertwining of the molecules. This increases the intermolecular interaction, which positively affects the wear resistance and toughness. Additional modification of nanosized materials, as well as changes in the structure of raw materials allows to obtain a grade of material with new properties,
– a wide use temperature: – 250…+100 °C. the Base material UHMWPE is a thermoplastic with the upper temperature limit functionality at 100 °C, which is typical for the “Polycarbonate”. The lower temperature limit is due to the molecular structure of the material that makes the material popular in cryogenic technology
– chemical inertness. Advanced composite material “Policarbonat” is a high-stability material in many corrosive environments. Resistant to alkalis, organic acids, most inorganic acids, aqueous salt solutions,
low coefficient of friction. The effect of self-lubrication of the material gives it a low coefficient of friction, which can additionally be enhanced with modifiers
– zero water absorption. Advanced composite material “Policarbonat” extremely hydrophobic material that allows it to be used primarily as a lining to prevent the freezing of the materials
– high resistance to cracking
– low flow under pressure,
– responds well to machining,
– is high-quality replacement polyurethane, polyamide, PTFE, the PCB, the glass fiber, bronze, steel and building materials
– has the effect samosatene,
– low density and high stiffness.
– Lining for buckets. Allows to increase the efficiency of overburden removal in soft soils. Lining almost does not reduce internal volume. As you move to the bucket soils for different acts on every part of the surface, and the lining has developed individual: some parts of the bucket are more susceptible to abrasion, while others suffer more from namerzanie. By changing the compounding of the plates, you can set the required properties for abrasion and antiadhesive. Under each type of bucket successfully worked out the recipe of the plates and methods of attachment, which eliminates the failure of the plates. Remains of soil faced with “Policarbonato” surfaces is not more than 5% of zatuturiovanoi area for one cycle of loading and unloading of the bucket. Due to the lack of need for purification from the frozen soil accelerates the whole chain works, and eliminates the wear on the internal surfaces of the product. Warranty period of operation of the lining of “Policarbonat” a direct shovel 1 year. Spent his time the plates are easily removed and in their place are installed new ones.
– Lining of hoppers, chutes. Allows you to eliminate all the problems associated with hanging and freezing of bulk materials in the cold season. This measure allows to reduce time of loading/unloading of transport, as well as to refuse staff for cleaning components from sticking/frozen material. Proper selection of brand “Polycarbonate” designed to meet the requirements of operation as antiadhesive and durability.
Coatings for the food industry. Mark “Polikarbonat-AGRO” is allowed to contact with any foodstuffs and drinking water. The material is biologically inert and has high chemical resistance, along with low wettability, low coefficient of friction, lack of water absorption makes this product easy to use quality products and coatings in the food industry and agriculture. Wear resistance when in contact with crops, even this reinforced the brand as “Polycarbophil-AGRO”, is superior to, for example, glass filled polyamide, more than 10 times.
– Products for the chemical industry. For chemical resistance of “Policarbonat” is much superior to traditional thermoplastics (LDPE, HDPE, PP, PA, etc.) and very close to such a unique chemically-resistant polymer, like Teflon, and is much cheaper than the latter. Chemical resistance of almost all brands of manufactured materials “Policarbonat” corresponds to the following indicators:
– Lining of cars, dump cars, emergency trucks. Allows to simplify the unloading of bulk wet materials in the cold season and to increase intervals between repairs for the equipment. Lined technique does not require purification from the frozen/sticking material, pre-irrigation ice-free liquids, using heated. The lifetime depends on the transported material and is usually at least 1-2 years.
– Grease the flange of the wheels of overhead cranes, locomotives and wagons. To solve the problem of wear of the flange was developed lubricating rods (pencils), allowing you to create a protective layer on the friction surfaces due to the high local energy in the contact zone. To consolidate and feed rod proposed a device that allows a certain force to push the rod to the work surface of the flange. Protective film is also created on the rail surface and thus protects against wear of all the wheelsmoving on the rail. During the probationary period at the facilities of Norilsk Nickel average life of wheels (to replace due to wear flange) without lubrication was one month, and the wheels with the use of lubricating rods (pencil) was 6 months.
– etc: hosts slip and friction, work without lubrication under load / no load, the production of tribological parts.
Note: the description of technology in example of a composite material “Polycarbophil”.