6-axis robot manipulator model Aripix A1
6-axis robot manipulator Aripix A1 to perform cyclic operations.
6-axis robot manipulator for a cyclic production operations represented by a model Aripix A1. This robot is designed to perform operations “pick and place” in the factories and completely replaces the human.
The benefits of installing robots model Aripix A1
6-axis robot manipulator for a cyclic production operations represented by a model Aripix A1.
The robot is designed to perform operations of “pick and place” in the factories and completely replaces the human. The most popular is to work with CNC processing machines, injection molding machines machines and on different conveyors. The robot can be equipped with any type of seizure: magnets, suction cups, mechanical clamps. The painting, laser or welding heads.
The benefits of installing robots model Aripix A1:
– implementation of the concept of “plant people.” Risk reduction and human factors. Improving the accuracy and repeatability of operations. Reducing defects in the manufactured products. 100% control over the production of the cell without any downtime and errors
– payback in 1 year. Installation of robots increases productivity and profitability. Reduces the cost per unit of finished product and increases the volume of production while reducing workforce,
– easy control of the robot. To reprogram the robot for the execution of new operations capable of any work after the 5 day training course
– work 24/7. Uninterrupted reliable operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– work in any temperature, harmful, etc. conditions. The temperature in the shop from -30 to +40. Harmful and dangerous production. Not required to comply with the norms of labor protection for people.
Technical characteristics of the robot manipulator Aripix A1:
|Name of the parameter:||Value:|
|The number of degrees of freedom, axes||6|
|Load capacity, kg||10|
|Positioning accuracy, mm||0,3|
|Range of working temperatures, °C||-30 – +40|
– replacement of people working with CNC machines in factories,
– automation of paint work
– work on Assembly-line production,
activity of packing, labeling, palletizing,
– the same type of welding operation,
– other operations.
Note: the description of technology in example 6-axis robot manipulators for cyclic manufacturing operations represented by a model Aripix A1 company “Aripix Robotics”
© Photo , , https://aripix.com