3s separator for effective separation of gas components at supersonic speeds, which has no analogues in the world.
3s separator for effective separation of gas at supersonic speeds gives savings in capital costs from 30 to 70 % depending on the currently used equipment and the characteristics of the processed gas and the possibility of introducing the developing gas and oil fields with high content of acid components.
3s–technology separation and design 3s of the gas separator is based on the extension of the pre-swirling flow of gas in a Laval nozzle. Due to transition of a part of potential energy of the gas stream into kinetic energy when the acceleration to supersonic speeds occurs a sharp drop in static pressure in the flow, which is accompanied by a strong cooling.
Under the influence of centrifugal forces in 3s the gas separator liquid drop is moved in the boundary layer, which forms the gas-liquid mixture enriched with “target” components. The “Central” part of the thread is cleared from the “target” component.
– 3s separator provides savings in capital costs from 30 to 70 % depending on the currently used equipment and the characteristics of the processed gas,
– the possibility of introducing the developing gas and oil fields with high content of acid components,
– environmental safety,
– high efficiency of preparation and processing of gas
– high energy efficiency, achieved by using the energy of the reservoir,
– high reliability due to no moving parts within the separator,
– compact and light weight setup
– the ability to ensure advanced extraction of propane–butane and ethane,
– no need for time-consuming and skilled maintenance,
– extension of the period of natural pressure of exploitation by providing high efficiency at low pressure drops of gas on the installation,
– 3s separator provides effective removal of CO2 and H2S from sour natural gas,
– extension of the work of the unit without DKS for 3-5 years,
– the product gas contains not more than 3% CO2 separation of CO2 at the fields with a great content
– 3s the separator has low requirements to the quality of the input stream (the possible presence of fluid) in the oil and gas production offshore platforms, FPSO.
– preparation of associated and natural gas
– separation of CO2 at the fields with a great content
– submarine gas separation,
– oil and gas offshore platforms, FPSO.