32-bit microcontroller К1921ВК01Т.
32-bit microcontroller К1921ВК01Т on ARM Cortex-MF4 function Motor Control high – performance microchip to control appliances.
Structural diagram of 32-bit microcontroller
32-bit microcontroller К1921ВК01Т on ARM Cortex-MF4 with the function of Motor Control in plastic housing QFP208L – high-performance microchip to control different appliances: modern Russian vehicles, ships, electric vehicles, robotic systems, etc.
The performance of the controller is 125 MIPS, which is significantly ahead of most domestic peers, and is also at the level of the latest foreign models.
32-bit microcontroller К1921ВК01Т enables interoperability of various technical devices like manned and fully automated.
Modern 32-bit microcontroller performs the functions of a digital signal processor, and the functions of motor control to coordinate operation of the engine, transmission, generator and communication channels. Real-time microcontroller processes the digital information and generates the necessary commands to individual units of a technical complex. The main field of application is the drive.
– means of measurement, communication, monitoring, security,
– robotics and automation and robotization of production,
– machine tools,
– different management system.
32-bit microcontroller К1921ВК01Т contains the following functional elements:
– processor core the ARM Cortex-M4F supports single set command multiplication with accumulation (MAC), commands the centralized flow control (SIMD), arithmetic and logical commands and embedded commands processing with floating point unit (FPU) with single precision, the performance of at least 125 MIPS (million instructions per second);
– built-in program memory FLASH memory type with a capacity of 1 MB;
– RAM 192 KB;
– additional memory type data FLASH capacity of 64 KB;
– controller external static memory (SRAM, PROM, NOR Flash);
– 32-channel controller is a direct memory access (DMA);
– schema reset and watchdog timer (Watchdog);
– real-time clock (Real Time Clock) battery-powered;
– frequency synthesizer based on PLL (PLL);
– twelve 2-channel 12-bit ADC (2MS/s Sampling Rate at 12-bit Resolution, T-Sensor) modes of digital comparator for each channel (equal to or greater than, equal to, or less hit the range, out of range), the automatic start function of the PWM modules event-ADC (end of conversion);
– eighteen PWM modules (PWM), of which six modules (HRPWM) with a regime of “high” resolution (the ability to change the pulse duration on the magnitude shorter than the period of clock signal);
– six modules capture/compare (CAP);
– three analog comparator, the auto-start function of the PWM modules in the event of the comparison (equal to or greater than, equal to, or less);
– three 32-bit timer CPU;
– two ports CAN 2.0 b;
– two I2C interface, with support for High Speed mode (>1 MHz);
– two pulse quadrature decoder (Enhanced Quadrature Encoded Pulse eQEP), used for signal processing sensor of rotor position in high-performance systems for determining the position, direction and speed of rotation;
– four-port SPI;
– four module SCI (UART);
– interface: USB 2.0 Device / Host physical layer (PHY);
– Ethernet interface 10/100 Mbps with MII interface;
– the debug interface (JTAG and ARM Serial Wire Debug (SWD));
– at least 88 conclusions General purpose (GPIO), separately programmable ports multiplexed input/output.
Structural diagram of 32-bit microcontroller:
MPU the memory protection unit,
ETM – embedded macro-cell trace
JTAG and SW – serial debug interface,
JTAG NVIC controller nested vector interrupt
FPU – module floating-point operations.
Note: the description of technology in example microcontroller К1921ВК01Т.